Wednesday, February 24, 2021

100 Word challenge!

 “But where did it go?!” Her voice shouted throughout the room, my ears nearly bleeding from the deadly scream.


Frantically looking around, Emma, my friend rumidge around my room.


“What are you looking for, Emma?” I asked politely, hoping she would answer instead of messing up my very tidy room.


“I-I lost…” She stuttered out, eyes flicking towards me and the draw repeatedly.


“You- you, lost?” I mimicked her.


“... my wallet…” She finally answered, patting herself down constantly.


“Ridiculous. Think of where you put it last.” I responded.


“IF I KNEW THAT I WOULDN’T BE PANICKING!” She shouted at me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

100 word challenge

  “ I didn’t realise they could fly !” A little girl screamed in delight, pointing at a plane taking off. “What else are they meant to do?” ...